Thursday 12 May 2016

LIFE REFLECTION QUESTIONS

LIFE REFLECTION QUESTIONS
Once in a while I like to analyze my life and see where it is heading and if I am achieving what I want or what I need to.
Life can get you into such a rut sometimes so you can feel kind of stuck. And then you don’t know what to do and then it’s time to reflect and see what you can do. Sometimes that’s all it takes.
 Someone shared with me a bunch of very great questions that I thought I would share this week,
Feel free to reflect on them this week and share widely
1.    What am I good at?
2.    What am I so-so at?
3.    What am I bad at?
4.    What makes me tired?
5.    What the most important things in my life?
1.    Who are the most important people in my life?
2.    How much sleep do I need?
3.    What stresses me out?
4.    What relaxes me?
5.    What’s my definition of success?
1.    What type of worker am I?
2.    How do I want others to see me?
3.    What makes me sad?
4.    What makes me happy?
5.    What makes me angry?
1.    What type of a person do I want to be?
2.    What type of friend do I want to be?
3.    What do I think about myself?
4.    What things do I value in life?
5.    What makes me afraid?
Answer the questions with the first thing that pops in your head, don’t over think it.
Everyone interprets them differently so do not over analyze.
Write it down, review after one month
Have you made any changes? Do you need to change anything?
It’s easy to complain about stuff in general but the truth is you have a lot more choice than you may think.

It is easy to try and avoid the bad stuff in life but the truth is that is when you actually grow. Check on what is making you grow as an individual even if it is not the best thing. But one should always work on self-improving  

No comments:

Post a Comment